Peacock Guest House is a boutique hotel residing in the heart of Dattatreya Square, Bhaktapur, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Offering modern amenities and Nepali hospitality, the hotel is a glimpse into the past with its beautiful Newari architecture dating back to the 14th century.
We are also home to Himalayan Bakery and Himalayan Wood Carving Masterpieces Workshop. The bakery offers freshly roasted Illy coffee and cupcakes, overlooking the building’s courtyard, a calm oasis to escape after a long day of sightseeing. And our workshop, adjacent to the bakery, is a thoughtful open space that welcomes visitors to observe the meticulous handcrafting traditions of the centuries-old Newari woodwork that made it famous worldwide.
- In the heart of Dattatreya Square, Bhaktapur
- 8 rooms(1 deluxe room, 3 double rooms and 4 basic rooms)
- Himalayan Bakery
- Himalayan Wood Craving Masterpieces
- Awards: Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence 2016/2015 and 2014.
- Complimentary WiFi throughout
- Peacock Guest House annex, a recent addition that is a stone’s throw away from the main hotel has 6 rooms with attached bathroom.
There is an entrance fee of Nrs. 1500 for Non-SAARC countries and Nrs. 500 for SAARC countries to the city of Bhaktapur which has to be bought at the entrance.
All Major CREDIT CARDS are accepted