Peacock Guest House is a boutique hotel residing in the heart of Dattatreya Square, Bhaktapur, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Offering modern amenities and Nepali hospitality, the hotel is a glimpse into the past with its beautiful Newar architecture dating back to the 14th century.
We are also home to Mayur Restaurant and Himalayan Wood Carving Masterpieces. The restaurant offers an Asian menu and freshly roasted Illy coffee, overlooking the building’s courtyard, a calm oasis to escape after a long day of sightseeing. The wood carving workshop is a thoughtful open space that welcomes visitors to observe the meticulous handcrafting traditions of the centuries-old Newar woodwork that is famous worldwide. A showroom is located on the first floor for purchases and custom orders.
- In the heart of Dattatreya Square, Bhaktapur
- 8 rooms (1 deluxe room, 3 double rooms and 4 basic rooms)
- Mayur Restaurant (Asian Cuisine)
- Himalayan Wood Craving Masterpieces
- Awards: Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence since 2014
- Complimentary WiFi throughout the premise
- Peacock Apartments, a recent addition that is a stone’s throw away from the main hotel has 5 rooms with attached bathrooms
There is an entrance fee of Nrs. 1500 for Non-SAARC countries and Nrs. 500 for SAARC countries to the city of Bhaktapur which has to be purchased at the entrance.
All major CREDIT CARDS are accepted.